The Greater Mountain States Conference is a part of the Pentecostal Churches of the Apostolic Faith Intl.
-Presiding Bishop Lambert W. Gates Sr.
At Greater Mountain States, we are a community of Pentecostal Apostolic believers who gather together to worship and serve our Lord Jesus Christ. Our goal is to create a welcoming and inclusive environment where all are invited to experience the love and grace of our God. Through our services, events, and community outreach programs, we strive to make a positive impact on the world around us.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
The Greater Mountain States Conference is a movement of believers within Pentecostalism, standing firm in the belief that true baptism is in the name of Jesus only.
Articles of Faith:
• We believe the Holy Bible is the inspired Word of God.
• We believe in the Oneness of God and the three manifestations of the one God, which are Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
• We believe the name by which God is known is Lord Jesus Christ.
• We believe in the virgin birth, death, burial, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
• We believe in the baptism in water in the name of Jesus according to Acts 2:38, and the infilling of the Holy Ghost according to Acts 2:4. This constitutes the new birth spoken of by the Lord Jesus Christ in John 3:5.
• We believe in living a holy, consecrated, and sanctified life.
• We believe in the translation of the saints, commonly known as the rapture (I Thess. 4:13-17).
District Elder Andre O'Neal Jr.
District Elder Nancy P. Jones
Pastor Cheryl James
Free To Worship Ministries
Shiloh Apostolic Church
Just Faith Ministries
Las Vegas, NV
Pastors Eric & Sharla Johnson
Grace Temple Apostolic Church Intl.